Am I the first? 2017 on the road [emoji41]

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a theory about right turn assist on the 3rd gen. Not everyone experiences it. I think it might be something to do with man sausage. If you dress on the left and women salivate at the size of your nether regions then you won't experience the problem due to the counterbalance of the weight. At least that's the only plausible reason I can think of why the demo bike I tried went straight :).

LOL - this theory works for me...my 2017 test veered to the left ;)

Was in looking at the 2017 bikes today, I must be in the minority as there are a number of things I don't like on them, still stunning bikes but the bits I don't like and colour schemes are not for me. Would be boring if we all liked the same to be fair

I wasn't convinced by the motorsport colours this year but in the flesh I thought it looked a lot better.
Would be interested to hear what other bits you don't like (other than the obvious - the horrendous reflectors on the front)

rgds

The huge cat and the stupid baffles.
Throttle is the slickest of anything I've ever ridden. Can't wait until the restrictor is off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye the reflectors are rotten but easily removed, the big monstrosity of a cat is just not nice at all, also don't like the cut down bellypan to accommodate said cat, don't like the new colours either, I don't like grey (personal thing but grey is not a nice colour imo) the white as they call it is too miss matched with bits or red and black here and there and I preferred last years motorsport colours

Just checked the suspension. Front and rear both fully wound out i.e. no preload when I picked it up. Anyone else the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats standard for bmw. They have 8mm fixed. So every extra mm is on top of that.

- Sent from Mobile

Latest posts

Back