Alright guys

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
How's tricks with everyone, just thought I'd jump on and say hello.

I've just messaged Kenny Bush, I'm sitting with two lads from Stornoway and one of the lads knows him, small world.

Anyhow, just had a look outside and it's pissing down and black as coal, canny say I miss my bike lol...

I'll likely get back on two wheels in the spring, no idea what I want, probably stay with a beemer. Been watching some of my A82 and up North videos during the week, man I miss that howl..

Hope all's well lads..

Stu .

Hi Stu,
Thanks for checking in.
Hope you get back on 2 wheels in the future, those roads are too good to ignore

Hi Stuart, Good to hear from you. I hope you get back on a bike soon. Did you get a good price for your HP4?
I haven't managed to get up to Scotland on the bike recently, but I have good memories of the forum NC500 trip. Some great roads on your doorstep!
Cheers, Rob

Hi Stuart, Good to hear from you. I hope you get back on a bike soon. Did you get a good price for your HP4?
I haven't managed to get up to Scotland on the bike recently, but I have good memories of the forum NC500 trip. Some great roads on your doorstep!
Cheers, Rob
Detours included 🤣

Cheers, Rob
Hi Rob, likewise... guy got a bit of a bargain TBH. But still. Hopefully get back on the saddle next year... Our roads are superb, lots more average speed cams up now tho
It's a curse lol.

Back