Alpinestars a-10 sports pants.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuOnTwo

Reaction score
I'm after a pair of these, been googling like a boss to try and find a pair... can't find any retailers in the UK that will supply em in my large size...

Anyone able to help?

I like these as they're almost half leather half textile so plenty of room to move

Thanks

I have a one. Size US40/Eur56. Worn once on a track day and maybe a few times after that for road use. I would say they were in excellent condition minus some old bug kills that weren't cleaned off since 2011. If you think they will fit send me a PM.

I have a one. Size US40/Eur56. Worn once on a track day and maybe a few times after that for road use. I would say they were in excellent condition minus some old bug kills that weren't cleaned off since 2011. If you think they will fit send me a PM.

56 is like a 40 waist right?

37.8-39.4 waist is what Alpinestars size chart says. Are you interested I can get you a good price for mine. Let me know and I'll clean them up. I use pay pal.

I am interested mate, but not sure if a 40 waist will cut it, I'm probably a 42... I'd have to try them on I guess... how much would we be talking ?

Latest posts

Back