Almeria

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Good 4 days at track although a couple of afternoons were cancelled due to heavy winds, 1st time I've come across that lol !
Good to meet up with Mark and his better half (Kim?) although it pi$$ed me off listening to all the foreign tracks he's been to :fat: My bucket list grew by the minute lol.
Met up with Scott in the same garage who was keen to join here but unfortunately he went down at turn 2 on the penultimate day, nothing broken but bike and body a bit battered.

Good 4 days at track although a couple of afternoons were cancelled due to heavy winds, 1st time I've come across that lol !
Good to meet up with Mark and his better half (Kim?) although it pi$$ed me off listening to all the foreign tracks he's been to :fat: My bucket list grew by the minute lol.
Met up with Scott in the same garage who was keen to join here but unfortunately he went down at turn 2 on the penultimate day, nothing broken but bike and body a bit battered.

Scott signed up the other day - check the Welcome's ;)
Good work on referrals.

Give us the bucket list as it was always my plan to do many circuits (badly) not just the same one over and over.

I had a chap come and ask me if I was banana man whilst in the pits, it makes sense now, just joined too.
i had a good 2 day, should of been 4 but bike had other ideas

Back