aftermarket wing mirror LED

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzjonno

Reaction score
Has anyone put a set of wing mirrors on with the indicators on them? I think beemer missed a trick not adding them!

BMW did that with the K1300S bike so they have done it before. It would be easier with the rr if they had when it comes to trackdays for sure! I'm guessing weight and cabling would be the main reasons as to why they've done it separately.

I put some after market ones on a previous bike and they were shite. Looked fine in the garage but in bright daylight from a distance cars couldn't easily see which way I was going. Not good! The factory ones on my Gixxer were fine however so make sure you know what you are getting if you are considering it.

Yeah thats exactly what im trying to avoid. I dont want a top quality beemer with poundland mirrors!

People remove mirrors but don't want to remove indicators. Keeping them separate aids choice.

- Sent from Mobile

Look at fitting GSXR ones, I rode a gixer for years in different forms and think they were possibly the best ones. Not sure if the newer ones now have LED in them.

Latest posts

Back