Aftermarket Blipper, anyone tried one?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to my knowledge. Please do, we'd love a review, if you're willing to try it.

The video appears convincing.

I'm also tempted with the Pro-Shift one but thats about double the price but at least its tried and tested.

Has anyone asked about the possibility of this option being available through an ECU reflash? Any foreseeable reasons why it couldn't be done? I'm not really looking for an autoblipper but will be looking into an ECU reflash towards the end of the year after the warranty expires so I'll ask Hilltop then... I see it can be done on others and have read unsubstantiated info that it's been done on the s1 too. Just a thought.

I have the IRC blipper (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3018293773...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT) very easy to fit, all plug and play, instalation takes about 2 hours

Fitted to a HP4 2014, works great and sounds fantastic, works better at high revs, thats where they're designed to work

Only downside is the shift rod they supply is too short and a bit crappy looking, fixed that with a pro bolt one

Latest posts

Back