2025 S1000RR?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauly

Reaction score
Seen what's purporting to be pics/specs of the 2025 S1000RR online, is there anything official from BMW yet? I was thinking about a new Fireblade early next year, mainly for the Ohlins suspension and perhaps build quality. Unless the new BMW is a decent uprate of the 24 model.

I have not seen anything credible.
I don't believe there will be a drastic update.
I would hope the M would get yearly love, but the S will probably just get paint options. Lets hope the GSA stylers stay the f*** away!

The German mags tend to get spyshots when a new model is in testing.

What have you seen?

Google 2025 S1000RR and pics turn up, I suppose the clue is I've never heard of the posters. I don't know why BMW won't fit Ohlins suspension, and Bembo brakes now, when they're standard on other premium sports bikes. My new late 22 S1000RR cost me around £15500, and I'd have paid an extra couple of grand for the Ohlins kit.

You're not alone in thinking that. Cars have more options around suspension and brakes and yet arguably its less important for them

In other news, Shaun Muir, the boss of the WSBK team, has been talking up changes coming to the MRR for 2025 that are in testing now.

Changes to the base bike could mean that the MRR for 2025 will be updated. Will be interesting to see if that happens, not every change needs a change to the production bike...

That 2025 bike doing the rounds on the internet is only a rendering so not real. I have heard nothing about any substantial revision of the RR and I am scanning the web all the time.

Latest posts

Back