2020 Euro Track Days List

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flights are cheap as chips aswell,stanstead to seville ?20 return

we never fly into gib anymore,had few issues with dodgey weather when flying out (cancelled/delayed flights) seville is just as close as gib ;)

we never fly into gib anymore,had few issues with dodgey weather when flying out (cancelled/delayed flights) seville is just as close as gib ;)

Ive never been to Gibraltar before. As you say we've used Saville. But this time thought it would pay as technically not flying to Spain,vso you never saw me there ok :anonymous::beguiled:

haha ok,it can be mine and everyone elses's little secret ;)

Also always have been flying to Seville. From my experience flights are always cheaper.

I want to do Cartagena this year, thinking to either book NL or again do a stint with Rehm. Dave introduced me to a guy in spain who can store/transport the bikes in between events.

1st time to seville for me,we usually fly to malaga as from oop north seville is rarely an option,but flying from stanstead this time as jet2 have just cancelled the flights to malaga

Latest posts

Back