2020 Euro Track Days List

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't book anything else yet due to work contract IR35 bullshit but just getting ready for these:

Cartegena 16-19th Feb NoLimits
Jerez 21-23 Feb Pacedayz

are you driving there yourself or storing the bike somewhere ?

Jerez's the 22-24th February mate. See you there
Oops yes you're right; I read the wrong date from the Windows calendar. I can't edit it now ( @alex ) Looking forward to getting out at Jerez again. I need to make sure I dont get carried away and knacker myself out at Cartegena! First world problems :)

Last edited:
are you driving there yourself or storing the bike somewhere ?
I wanted to hire a van but I wasn't able to get one for the locations I need (flying into Malaga > Cartegena > Jerez) which has been a nightmare. Initially I had a hire van but that fell through. I've ended up having to pay for bike transport from Cartegena to Jerez which is really expensive at 350 euros because its just me. If I had someone else with another bike to go as well then it would be much more reasonably priced. I thought it would be easy to find a van but it was not the case.

There's Europcar van hire place in Cartagena mate. What date do you finish in Cartagena and are you heading straight to Jerez?

WhoWhereWhenWith
Carsonr6Jerez22-24th FebruaryPacedayz
Carsonr6Almeria8-10th AprilFocused Events
TheGodfatherMonteblanco13-16 FebNo Limits
TheGodfatherTBCMay
TheGodfatherSlovakiaringJuneNo Limits
TheGodfatherMugello13-16 AugustFE
WoKeEcuyers22-23-24 MayTRACKDAYS.be
WoKeFolembray20-21 JuneTRACKDAYS.be
WoKeSpa2 JulyDG Sport
WoKeZandvoort6 JulyTRACKDAYS.be
WoKeEcuyers18-19 JulyTRACKDAYS.be
WoKeCarole8-9 AugustTRACKDAYS.be

And then probably by the end of the season a few days Almeria, Cartagena or Portimao depending on the calendar

WhoWhereWhenWith
TheGodfatherTBCMay
WoKeSpa2 JulyDG Sport
Carsonr6 Portimao 2-4th OctoberRedline
Carsonr6 Cartagena16-18th NovemberRedline

Quite a few booked for next year but that be my lot apart from maybe a Cadwell double header in June

Same format as before. Who, Where, When, With whom

Who
Where
When
With

Hi Alex, the trackday list doesn't seem to be working with various random edits throughout the thread. Is it possible for a moderator (you?) to update the sticky post at the top of the thread?
Thanks, Rob

WhoWhereWhenWith
TheGodfatherCalafatApril 3-6Raceshift
TheGodfatherLeguna SecaNovember No Limits
WoKeSpa2 JulyDG Sport
Carsonr6Portimao2-4th OctoberRedline
Carsonr6Cartagena16-18th NovemberRedline

Quite a few booked for next year but that be my lot apart from maybe a Cadwell double header in June

so is anybody risking going to any more euro trips this year? flights are starting to be a pain,aswell as insurance

i'm at jerez end of month and again in november though,well hopefully...

so is anybody risking going to any more euro trips this year? flights are starting to be a pain,aswell as insurance

I wish I could, would make the year feel like less of a waste. I can/do work from home so quarantine is no big deal. Alas the missus has other priorities...

- Alex

3 days at Spa in 2 weeks, then Valencia with TS if Tony won't cancel it.

3 days at Spa in 2 weeks, then Valencia with TS if Tony won't cancel it.

you done valencia before? i quite like it,although a bit flat+featureless.

what you doing about repat insurance? i looked at the one NL linked to,but not sure it's properly adequte should the worse happen,from what i can see only 30k repat cover.

I wish I could, would make the year feel like less of a waste. I can/do work from home so quarantine is no big deal. Alas the missus has other priorities...

- Alex
i suspect there will be plenty of places becoming available,from a sold out aragon this week,it's down to 40 riders i believe now,i was on it but decided months ago not to bother

you done valencia before? i quite like it,although a bit flat+featureless.

what you doing about repat insurance? i looked at the one NL linked to,but not sure it's properly adequte should the worse happen,from what i can see only 30k repat cover.

I havent thought about it much yet to be honest. I have an annual from PJ and I keep forgetting to give them a call to ask if its valid against FCO advice. Probably no, but need to check this first.

havent been to Valencia no.

I'm booked on Jerez with TS in November a well, but Tony isnt optimistic about it either.

Latest posts

Back