2018 Updates

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Akrapovič

I wouldn't get too excited as it says "optional equipment, from 10/2017."

New Model

That and it's a clear indication that there will be no new S1000RR model for 2018 as expected. Roll on 2019...

Re: Akrapovič

I wouldn't get too excited as it says "optional equipment, from 10/2017."

I'd suspect it'll also be fully Euro 4 compliant, so I imagine it won't really be what people are after anyway.

Roll on 2019 as you say!

I thought there was some from the colouring...Just in the section behind the rad.

I'm no metal expert.

New Model

I've heard exactly the same thing from a couple of paddock sources including one of the BMW BSB teams. Mind you there is nothing wrong with my 2015 model so I'm more than content to wait and see what they release the year after next.

Yep, 2019, have it on relatively good authority that the s1000rr will be different down to the last nut & bolt :joyous:

Well...when you're attaching everything to a new carbon frame you've probably got to change a whole host of other bits ;)

#ICanDream

Well...when you're attaching everything to a new carbon frame you've probably got to change a whole host of other bits ;)

#ICanDream

Including yr bank account !!

+ it will probably be mid 2019.... Why do manufacturers bring out a bike halfway through the year?

Last edited:
Yep, they've got this tech well sussed on their cars so not surprised its finding it's way onto their bikes

Back