2017 TT Pics

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a few pics from this years TT, had a great time even though weather was a bit crap. Went with Big T of forum and met up with Jimmy, his bike looks really nice in the flesh with the pink added.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 105
More pics, finally found a bike I can touch the floor on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 104
looks great. wish i was there i was offshore. anyone over to the manx GP in Aug am over ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1e9952ce7796eacc9181466f2f6fbebe.jpg
fc27659555728180372a307e6854d4d9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never realised quite how close spectators can get till I saw that photo of the Norton (is it Josh Brookes?), absolutely awesome shot! Thanks for sharing

Here is a very short video I recorded of the restarted Senior TT (Davo Johnson, Michael Dunlop & James Hillier) at the end of the Cronk Y Voddy straight before they tip into Molyneux's . Sh*t myself when the Norton came past!

Shows how close you can get to the action.

Last edited:
It's Davo Johnson coming out of the Cregg, the noise that close is incredibly loud. The young lad in the picture absolutely shit himself, just wish we had recorded it.
i'd like to say that the 2 women are who me and Jimmy pulled but it would be a big fat lie ��, there the monster energy girls.

TT is brilliant, wasn't there this year but all booked for next year. I'm taking my Focus RS over in September, will be thrashing that over the Mountain.

TT is brilliant, wasn't there this year but all booked for next year. I'm taking my Focus RS over in September, will be thrashing that over the Mountain.

Take it you're enjoying the Focus RS? Gen 2 or 3? I think they're cracking cars :).

Latest posts

Back