2017 Motorsport motografix kit

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Motografix have just released the full kit and tank pads for the 2017 Motorsport rr. Fitted these to Forum member (Big Tony) bike. Imo it looks really well and transforms the look of the bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 89
Good firm, Motografix! When I first applied my tank pad, I screwed up the alignment of one of the pieces that made it up. I rang them to order a new set and they sent me the piece I'd cocked up FOC by post. Got it next day and finished the job. Saved me ?20 for a new set!
Also, a friend of mine was looking to buy a tank pad for his brand new KTM (not sure of the model) and couldn't find one anywhere that was made to fit it. He spoke to the owner at Motografix about his problem, who told him he would design and make him a set FOC and fit it for him, if he dropped off the bike so he could take some measurements. He took the bike there, the measurements were taken and he returned a few days later to have them fitted. Absolute perfect job they were too!

They look brilliant Budgie, that tank one looks a beggar to line up though, I really rate their products and by the endorsement Roadrunner has given them, looks like they as people are as good as their products.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back