2016 HP Rearset Manual and Torque Settings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

billythefish

Hi, does anyone have a manual for the HP Rearsets including Torque Settings they can ping me or upload? Picked the bike up at the weekend and the dealer doesn't have the original manual showing how to adjust them.

Thanks,

I'd be asking the dealer to get you one pronto.

Don't have anything electronically but have the manual here if there's anything specific you need I'll look it up.

HP Rearsets

The HP Rearsets should come supplied with an instruction manual on how to adjust them. Actual installation instructions, with torque settings, can be found in the BMW Repair & Service Manual DVD.

From memory I think the pegs are 20nm the toe piece is 10nm the long bolt that goes through the spacer that bolts gear selector to frame is 20nm . The book didn't say a torque setting to mount the sets to the frame is think I went with bmw standard torque settings for that but can't remember what it was now

I'll have a look at the workshop instructions tomorrow morning and post the torque/install info here if I'm not beaten to it :).

HP Rearsets

They should be listed under Optional Accessories. They are definitely there as I used the DVD to check torque settings when fitting mine last year.

Thanks all. Stuartb is emailing across, I've asked the dealer as well. Wasn't too impressed that they had thrown them away. Loving the bike by the way.

HP Rearsets

The torque setting is 20 Nm to connect the rearsets to the frame.

Back