2016 Gen 3 Sport for sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm looking to sell my S1K before I get in too much trouble!!

It's got 7322 on the clock, and went straight through the MOT last week. It is however due a service, I can't get this done at the moment due to the covid backlog.

It's pretty much standard, double bubble screen, gixerchuck bar ends and storm grip on the tank. It has a couple of very small marks, one on the tank, no big scratches or anything nasty!

Give me a shout if you need any info or more pictures, looking for 9K

Cheers :)

Bike1.jpgBike2.jpg

Getting caught for speeding would be the main one! I'm not too bad, but sometimes it does get a bit out of hand, good fun though!

I have been getting a bit of carpal tunnel from cycling which is a bit of a problem, loose the feeling in both hands, which gets a bit sketchy on the S1K!!!

Yea speedings a bugger thats one of the main reasons I'm trying to split my time with track and road, Carpal Tunnel doesn't sound great either pal... hope that doesn't impede you riding something else...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

The numbness is probably down to vibrations, you should try heavy bar weights before giving up.

- Alex

I did fit the gixxerchuck bar ends and they did make a difference, the problem has got worse over the last couple of years, it's not just when riding the S1K when I'm out on the pushbike I'll have lost the feeling in both hands after about 15-20 miles. I'll be seeing a consultant at some point so I might be able to get it sorted.

It?s a simple operation Rob.
I had both mine done, one of them while I was awake and chatting to the surgeon and team!
Only trouble now though is the backlog of procedures and actually seeing anyone in the medical fraternity to push it forward, due to this bloody virus!
Try to get the ball rolling ASAP if you can.
May help if you pay for the initial consultation, rather than waiting for the NHS.
Try not to lose heart.

Latest posts

Back