2015 Gen 3 Sport For Sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatleytom

Reaction score
Tentatively thinking about selling my 2015 Gen 3 S1000RR Sport. I bought the bike from Motoline in January this year, with a full 5* years warranty and breakdown cover as well as brand new MOT with no advisories. I've covered nearly 1,000 miles with the bike, and and added a number of BMW HP bits, and minor upgrades, with the main one being a full Akrapovic titanium race system, which actually came off Lee Johnstons supersport TT bike.

Overall the bike is probably as you'd expect for it's age, it's not immaculate but it's fairly close, the exceptions being a few minor scratches.

The bike is a per a Sport Spec, with the optional Forged wheels, I'm the 3rd owner and the bike has full BMW service history and is going in for another service this week, so could be fresh for a new owner, with this being the 12k mile service, having just ticked over 12k miles.

The main changes I've made are below:
R&G crash bungs
Evotech Levers
Evotech Tailtidy
Puig double bubble clear screen
Power Commander 5
Full Akrapovic Titanium Race system
2x Healtech Servo Buddy's
Carbon rear hugger without the hole
BMW HP Rearsets
Sprint P08 Filter
520 chain conversion with RK gold chain and Supersprox rear sprocket (stock ratios)
Black tank side panels (white ones are there to put back on if required)

As you'd expect with a full race system it's loud, but I have several different DB killers which can quieten down to track day level.

I'm ideally looking for ?10,500 on the nose which I think is a fair price given the current mileage, condition and money I've put into the additional parts.
The bike can be returned to standard as all stock parts are boxed up with the bike and would come with the purchase, or I can have this done pre-sale and let the bike go for ?9,000 minus the parts I've added. I should mention as well, the private plate will come off the bike before a sale also. (Several of the photos I have to hand are with the older Arrow system, this was removed in favour of Akrapovic. I'll update with a complete photo set shortly)

The bike is located in the Cheam area (SM2), for anyone potentially interested in viewing.

Photos - https://imgur.com/gallery/Rop0wQp

ycOwIUz.jpeg

Latest posts

Back