2015 wind screen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
has anybody changed their screen yet on the 2015 bike or bought one ready to put on when your bike arrives ? what have you gone for ?

I'm not a big fan of after market screens. Leaving it standard

has anybody changed their screen yet on the 2015 bike or bought one ready to put on when your bike arrives ? what have you gone for ?

I called Powerbronze and ordered a double bubble ( they aslo call it an airflow) whilst it was in development, received it and fitted it, very happy, nice fit, easy to swap the mounting nuts. It is 55mm taller than standard. see pics below.

I hope these images attach or imbed as im just winging it for the URL, when I click on insert image, fingers crossed. first post.

HHHmmm evidently the images didnt attach. Can someone please help ? I clicked insert image and then it asks for the URL, thats where I let myself down ? just as well riding the S1000RR isnt that difficult. :lemo:

Easiest way is to set up a free account with photobucket.com and then upload your images onto there first. Once you've done that you can copy them onto this forum easily.

Thanks for the reply, seems like a lot of trouble to go to, another username and password etc... i just joined the other s1000rr forum and it was easy to attach or embed an image. was just trying to show you guys my new powerbronze double bubble screen.

No worries. It's a little bit of a faff initially, but only the first time then it's a piece of cake. I set my Photobucket user name and password to the same as this forum to make life a bit easier!

get the pictures up
Ok, here is a link to the windscreen posting on the other s1000rr forum. Can you see them now ? 3 images. same user name.

http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/b.../115257-installed-new-screen-my-2015-a-2.html

Im not setting up another account to copy pictures to that and then link them here, there has to be a better way.

Anyway, im really happy with the new double bubble screen, nice quality and the logo is a nice touch. let me know if you can see the images. Thanks. Anyone else got an new screen form another manufacturer yet?

Did yours come with edge trim as well? It looks clear, is it ? I have a light tint. Nice quality eh?

What are the BMW double screens like? Just waiting for my bike to arrive from Germany. Are the BMW double bubble screens just three times more expensive and no benefits over say a Powerbronze?

Latest posts

Back