2015 S1000rr back to BMW !!!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update :- Getting a new bike in motorsport colours at no cost to me, so made up and fingers crossed this one holds up !!!
just want to give a big thumbs up to Chester Motorad,the guys there great.

Excellent news that bud...well done you on standing up to them! Mine has yet to reach a 1000mls...but so far so good!!

Loving mine and can't wait to meet up with it on Thursday in Spain.

Well picked new bike up today. I've already said the dealer had ran out of red ones and only had motorrad colours left so he twisted my arm to have a more expensive bike for no cost to me.
And as a goodwill gesture the 1st service is free and it was full of fuel ;) so well pleased

Well picked new bike up today. I've already said the dealer had ran out of red ones and only had motorrad colours left so he twisted my arm to have a more expensive bike for no cost to me.
And as a goodwill gesture the 1st service is free and it was full of fuel ;) so well pleased

Hey, nice result !!

Great result...shame u couldn't have wangled some rearsets and levers...lol...enjoy the new steed mate :)

Latest posts

Back