2015 RR Lean angle readings...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant!
Is your bike standard apart from slicks or have you felt the need to do any mods?
Im interested to find out if it's all you will ever need straight out the box or will you be doing engine or suspension work etc.

Supercorsas, standard apart from the can/link pipe and front level sensor. Don't envisage changing anything else...

Had 51/54 at Brands Indy last Friday

@GixxerChuck looks like you've crashed mate :chuncky:

Cheers baz I enjoyed viewing your vid...Can't wait to stretch the legs on mine in Spain Sept.

Ha, I love Snet but you're making it look ridiculous. Carrying about 20mph more through Richies than I dare. Shows how much time I'm leaving on the table. I need to try some SC's and find some balls.

attachment.php
52 degrees last night at Brands...but I still have virgin knee sliders...someone needs to help me learn how to hang off properly....I blame my Mother for teaching me to keep my knees together like a lady!

Attachments

• Brands 24.6.15 jpeg.JPG
    Brands 24.6.15 jpeg.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 156
attachment.php
52 degrees last night at Brands...but I still have virgin knee sliders...someone needs to help me learn how to hang off properly....I blame my Mother for teaching me to keep my knees together like a lady!
Lol!

Just in case anyone is interested.

65 degrees is the maximum the clocks will show-as I found out on Tuesday!! (Mind you,I slid off as well!).

Cracking video baz, hope you aint done to much damage to you and the bike

No,just a small slide trying a (too)tight line at the hairpin.Minimal damage to the track bodywork and crash protectors,Slight scratch on the tank but not dented.
Mind you,I'm glad I went for the lightec rearsets with folding pegs!
At least I could ride it back and avoid the shame of being picked up!

Latest posts

Back