2015 gearbox internal problems

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gearbox

I've not experienced any gearbox issues on my 2015 model to date but it has been subject to a recall relating to the gearbox shift lever.

Cheers dude, mine is going in tomorrow for replacement sprocket carrier, wheel bearings, new Cush rubbers under warranty. Dunno if it's this that's causing a bad noise on mine or not. I certainly hope so. It's also getting the recall done for that gear shift arm lever.

Cheers dude, mine is going in tomorrow for replacement sprocket carrier, wheel bearings, new Cush rubbers under warranty. Dunno if it's this that's causing a bad noise on mine or not. I certainly hope so. It's also getting the recall done for that gear shift arm lever.
Has your the standard or forged wheels?

I've done 7000 miles on track with a '15 and never missed a gear,never had a false neutral.Also,never missed a downshift-providing the throttle is fully shut,of course.
I don't know what bmw did to the box,but it's night and day compared to earlier bikes.

Latest posts

Back