mottorad/alpha 6.2 sbk engine, Nova gearbox

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Reaction score
BMW gen3 2015- Bmw Mottorad 6.2 engine with a Nova low inertia gearbox (LITA). around ?18k new from Alpha/mottorad.proper bit of kit

comes with Alpha modified airbox -shorter bottom funnels and optimized, variable trompets, different funnels, different actuation of trumpets for better (more even) mid-range performance and more power at high RPMs.

done approx 1000miles since build+ gearbox fitted.oil coes out clean with no signs of wear/swarf after every change (every euro trip, so 3 days)

, excellent condition,loads of Ti bolts, GB engine covers, pick up prefered, any questions message me, but can arrange delivery at your cost. any paypal fees need to be covered your end.

?2600 ono cheers.

:) and it allows me to buy more things i shouldn't for the blade..:)

haha no, it's still a frame only, haven't even fitted the engine yet, just been getting my maxton front end fitted to it off my s1k. hopefully that comes back tomorrow, ten picking all the bits up next week to start the build

Latest posts

Back