2015 exhaust options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadyrr

Reaction score
Looking for a slip on and came across gpr exhausts. Has anyone had experience with them

My pal got one on his 2012 depends what look your after as won't really get performance off slip on just but one u pref look of mate I'm running a austibg racing gp1 looks and sounds the biz . Very limited for 2015 not much choice

It's just for look and sounds. Was thinking about arrow evo full system. Looked at the Austin can but expensive for a slip on but it does look and sound amazing

I like the works I looked at it but needed powercomander it flash for fueling I don't need any more power lol

It's just for look and sounds. Was thinking about arrow evo full system. Looked at the Austin can but expensive for a slip on but it does look and sound amazing

The Arrow Competition Evo system is the best looking exhaust for the S1KRR IMO, only problem is it needs a Power Commander or similar and it's supposedly REALLY loud without the dB killer, and I've heard it runs lower power than standard with the dB killer in.

I got an Arrow Works Titanium Carby from eBay , ?340 delivered. Looks good , don't think its any louder tha the original but looks a lot better.

I went for the M4 GP slip on ?300....sounds awesome and the matt black finish looks great on the black bike :)

Looking for a slip on and came across gpr exhausts. Has anyone had experience with them

I checked a few out at the Bike Show earlier this year and have decided when I change to go for the AR GP1R as it looks brilliant, although I don't have any issues with the stock one for now....

I've got a yoshi R55 titanium LE sounds awesome and looks good,
?600 ish from e-bay, ordered from biohazard cycles in Florida ?457 inc tax n postage :unconscious:

Hi
I'm just about to advertise my Scorpion carbon slip on serket taper if your interested? It's covered 120 miles and the only reason for sale is my girlfriend brought me the akra for my b day and I hadn't told her if already brought an exhaust ... Oops. I'm looking for 210 posted.
Cheers

Sorry no I did mean to take a picture but got a bit carried away with the new one and before I knew it it was on the bike lol.
To be fair I liked I the smaller look and styling of it and as close to the old earlier akra on my 2011 although bigger than that was it uses the original foot peg attachment with kept the lines clean on the bike.

Kev can you put up a photo of it please. How does it sound compared to the standard can.

I don't know how to put up pictures sorry do you have an email address or phone I could send them to?

You can do it on your phone mate if you get forum runner....couple of quid.. search for this forum on it.
Uploading images is easy.. it pretty much has all the functionality. Same as using a lappie or tablet. Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back