2013 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozz1974

Reaction score
First post on here guys, I currently own a Aprilia rsv4 factory and planning on changing it for a 2013 s1000rr, just after your advice on what to look for when buying, and also my local dealer is Roy pidcock motorcycles just wanted to know if you have any experience of them and what are they like.

Thanks Dave

welcome mate , the bikes are solid mate , full service history, low miles etc , think there may have been a few recalls , dealer can check if they have been done, I have a 2011 and it's the best bike I have owned, love it, my Bro has a 2010 rsv4 love that too! bikes are chalk and cheese tbh , why the change?
cheers David

Just ready for a change and fancy trying a bike with a full electronics package, which my Aprilia doesn't have, could go down the later aprc Aprilia route , but never owned a BMW before and it does mean I have a local dealer which isn't the case with the Aprilia.

Hi Bozz, welcome to the forum and good luck with your bike search. Have you ridden the rr yet?

Not ridden one yet, and definitely get a test ride before I buy, I have one I like the look of in my local dealer

Latest posts

Back