2013 S1000RR Stolen Racing Red/ Apline White

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de2013

Reaction score
My S1000RR was stolen from my garage with the wheel locked. Luckily the keys where in the house. Has anyone been hearing of these bikes being stolen recently. How far can a person get with no keys with my bike?

Sorry mate thats F**king awful. Don't want to make it worse but i have a friend who had his bike nicked, same deal no keys etc apparently they can disarm the steering lock, immobiliser, alarm and any other security feature in about 30 seconds. Selling it on would be more of an issue i guess. Hope you get some good news from the police soon or even better you see the thieving bastard on the road with it. If i saw someone on the road with my stolen bike i'm not sure if they would fair too well.....'sorry mate didn't see you' springs to mind.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Gutted for you matey
Thieving fuckers l unfortunately you don't need keys to take it to bits and flog it , or clone it and changes its ID
Will keep a look out

This is sad I dont know why someone would come to a place like Fordham to steal it. Some one had to be watching my move. I guess they think Americans are rich but mate you got me if your reading this trying to find ways to sell my parts.

Keep your eye on the bay of evil. When my previous bike was taken I found it being sold for parts. The police were helpful enough in doing a raid

This is so so sad mate and i know exactly how you feel.

I had my R1 stolen after only having it for a week from new, the police were fvcking useless they just weren't interested. In the end im glad they offered no help as i found my bike within an hour and then those responsible 2 weeks later, they suffered far more at my hands than they would of in the courts:tennis:

Best of luck finding it mate....

If they knew what they were doing (which it sounds like) the bike is likely to be in a crate being shipped within 24 hours. Top end bikes and cars leave the country very quickly. Insurance folk are now paying their own investigators to go abroad to countries which drive on the left to recover cars. Bikes unfortunately can go to any country obviously. Feel sorry for you buddy.

Sorry to hear about the bike getting stolen.

You're American? Are you stationed at Lakenheath or Mildenhall? I'm over at Mildenhall. I was talking to a guy last week who had his Fatboy stolen from Lords Walk recently.

Its getting ridiculous these days, in Middlesbrough there have been loads of garages broken over and the latest thing is stealing the entire front end from new shape corsas. I had my garage broken into and my brand new mountain bike robbed a few months ago. They then came back and tried again even with 2 hasps and padlocks, 2 garage defenders and my car parked infront of the garage door. The sad thing is if they want to be in they will be. I now have an alarm and 2 y anchor 90's with almax 20mm chains just to slow them down even more.

One thing I would 100% recommend is an alarm in the garage and a Y anchor 90 with almax chain. It wont stop them 100% but will slow them down enough with an alarm going off that they wont have time to steal anything. Have a look on youtube for the almax 20mm chain destruction test. Not cheap but 110% worth ever penny

Latest posts

Back