2012 bike replacement clutch lever

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamish

Reaction score
I need a clutch lever as mine is bent. I noticed that the 2010 bike has a different part number to a 2012 bike. Anyone know of a source for levers that won't fook up the clutch switch? (Hp are a bit pricey for me) Thanks

Thanks Bob but the parts catalogue has them down as different numbers, I am not saying it won't fit but unless you have them on the table to check the differences ill never know. Hoping some guru on here may have had some previous experience of swapping them over.

How much is an oem lever?

I have my oem lever spare after fitting the HP levers.

Hi Jim,

Just replied to you mate. Intermittent Internet here (I am stuck away with work).

In short, I have a potential buyer for my bike as a complete package so if it goes and the levers don't its yours. I should know for certain in the next week or so but understand you need one ASAP so if you source something in the meantime I understand fully.

Ok mate, I am due to go away for a while as well (28 days or so) so if You could give me a pm if its available that would be great.

Back