S1000RR Accessories

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have some (possibly) good news.

We are in the process of becoming a stocklist for PartsEurope which means we will soon be able to supply:

Migura HC3
Vortex Parts(incl. Levers and sliders)
Sargent Seats
PSR Levers, case covers and pegs
CRG levers (incl. Carbon Fibre Levers!)
TRW Rearsets
Driven Rearsets
Lowering kits
Icon Helmets

I would love to hear from any of you who have these products already as we don't have the room to stock everything, I only want to stock parts that are tried and tested.

At the moment I do not have the price lists so I cannot say how much everything will be or how much discount I will be offering forum members but if you'd be interested in anything then let me know and ill get back to you asap.

Stephen

Last edited:
Nice one Stephen, I've got some Gilles but I think we all know its good stuff!

Are the Vortex bits including sprockets?

- Sent from Mobile Device

Nice one Stephen, I've got some Gilles but I think we all know its good stuff!

Are the Vortex bits including sprockets?

- Sent from Mobile Device

Yea, ill be ordering my set of gilles levers as soon as i can!

And i've just checked, we can supply Vortex Sprockets. I've never used them myself, is it good gear?

I have the Sargent seat which is an improvement over the oe for general comfort and position, it also is a tiny bit higher which is nice. Expensive. Maybe you should get one for your bike to demonstrate the product ;).

I have the Sargent seat which is an improvement over the oe for general comfort and position, it also is a tiny bit higher which is nice. Expensive. Maybe you should get one for your bike to demonstrate the product ;).

That might encourage customers to sit on her :grief:

Funnily enough, i had a very similar thought for every single accessory that they make for the S!

Yea, ill be ordering my set of gilles levers as soon as i can!

And i've just checked, we can supply Vortex Sprockets. I've never used them myself, is it good gear?

Not used one, sorry, I was just checking it's the same co. Which you've confirmed :)

Can you get anything from here; https://partseurope.eu/cms/index.php?option=com_vendorboard&view=vendorboard&Itemid=390&lang=en Including AirHawk? RK? RAM Mounts? MucOff? etc etc

Pretty sure I can, I'll confirm when I get the account setup and get my hands on the 2016 catalogue :)

We already have suppliers for RK and various other company's. It's always worth asking if your after something, we dont keep stock of parts apart from service items as we don't have space but everything's next day delivery nowadays anyway.

Hi Guys,

I've now got access to the prices for the various accessories.

Unfortunately due to national contracts they are unable to sell us Akrapovic, Gilles and Dynojet parts. I for one am gutted as I was looking forward to an Akro system or can!

But if anyone is interested in any parts just drop me a line to discuss it. Ill do my very best to give you our best price, no guarantee I can compete with the prices of large mail order companies but ill try!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back