Where's a decent BMW dealer newcastle area

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sissymc7

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to but a new s1000rr , I live in newcastle my nearest one is crap and horror stories list is endless on workshop . Who's had good expierence and were please .

Could not fix my pals s1000 , my pal had get rid of his gs after going in for clutch , other mate bought new s1000 lost all power riding battery had not been put on proper , non stop horror stories couple decent sales lads but they even joke about the workshop !

Well I'd definitely let the local dealership be the deciding factor on what bike I owned...

I tried to get a test ride on a XR from coopers Sunderland, it was hard work, I gave up. Tried calling them on a Saturday about a bike but there was no one in the 'motorcycle part' of the business that day! Quality.

If you can make the journey I have had 2 bikes from southport superbikes this year and the service has been excellent. Having said that they have just moved premises so it may be a jinx?

Latest posts

Back