Biketek / warrior riser stand

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2wak

Reaction score
Hi all new to forum, hope you are all well.
I just bought a warrior / biketek stand for my gen4 and got the adapter or what I suspect is the right adapter as it says 2015 onwards (I've asked the supplier about the adapter). What I'm finding is the rod doesn't go all the way in it might not suppose to. But when both top and bottom rods are in and you attempt attempt lift the bike, it just comes out of the holes. I've tried everything but not sure if I'm either being stupid, I have the wrong adapter, or it's just an adjustment thing. Any help appreciated its driving me nuts!.

Hi mate..we're happy to assist, rules are post a hello in the Welcome section.

As far as your question goes a description in this instance will generally not suffice, your best including images.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

2015+ will not be Gen4.
Its Gen3 2015-2019 (they didn't know the end date when making it).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I suspected the wrong adapter but wasn't sure. I told them it was a gen4. Thanks I will pursue that.

I avoid gen's and use a date deep into the production run. So for a Gen4 use 2020. There can then be no confusion with the end of one model and the intro of another.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back