New S1KRR Owner (in a few weeks)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex87

Reaction score
A big Hello from Germany.

In mid january my (first) S1KRR will be delivered. I?m not new to riding so this is my second Motorcycle (but I will keep my MT09/FZ09 anyway). I already found some useful hints and I hope that summer will come soon :)

Hi alex, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. I have had some great road trips through Germany, whereabouts are you based?

Welcome to the forum Alex and congratulations on your new RR!

What spec/colour RR have you gone for?

Hope you?ve had a wonderful Christmas and have an excellent New Year ahead?

Enjoy the forum and may you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hi alex, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. I have had some great road trips through Germany, whereabouts are you based?

I live to the north of Frankfurt (kind of middle in Germany). Unfortunately we have no kind of good Racetrack near here. Maybe we?ll go for Br?nn in the upcoming years.

Welcome to the forum Alex and congratulations on your new RR!

What spec/colour RR have you gone for?

Hope you?ve had a wonderful Christmas and have an excellent New Year ahead?

Enjoy the forum and may you have many happy miles ahead of you
emoji4.png

Oli

Got the BMW Racing color scheme with Dynamic/Race Packages. Full Akra Exhaust, some HP Parts (Rearsets,Levers,etc) included and already third party mods (Gilles Crahpads, License Plate Holder, etc).

I wish all of you a great (happy) new year :)

Welcome Alex..was down your way in the summer there.. the weather was atrocious unfortunately so we cut over into France.

I recall a stop at a service station and this German guy told us (in perfect English) it was 35c the previous week..lol.. my two.previous trips into Germany were fantastic and amazing weather..but sadly not this time..

Welcome in friend..enjoy the forum.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The weather over the whole summer was horrible in germany. Either it was way to hot or it rained like cats and dogs for days. I hope next summer will be better.

Welcome Alex, happy new year, hope you have a cracking spring/summer with your new RR.

- Sent from Mobile

The weather over the whole summer was horrible in germany. Either it was way to hot or it rained like cats and dogs for days. I hope next summer will be better.
Yes. One day it rained so heavily we twice had to leave the Autobahn as we considered it too dangerous to continue...it was crazy. Hopefully next time it will be better lol.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back