Polite jackets...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I've no problem with flouro jackets but I can't stick those Polite ones for the reasons on the hoodie above - as annoying as those head shaking holier than thou types, one of whom nearly deposited himself on the bonnet of my 3 series last week not looking where he was going while showing his displeasure at a motorist who was doing little wrong..

Yeah they are daft, flouro is a good idea in bad weather but thats it

- Sent from Mobile

Wife got a load of grief from a biker on the A1 near morpeth yesterday because she hadn't moved over 'enough' in a moving single file contra flow through roadworks to let someone past. I didn't believe her at first because I couldn't get my head around the idea that a biker would actually attempt to get between her car and the bollards in a 40 to make better progress.

Those polite jackets are a bit marmite., not for me. When I have done blood biking both the bike and I look very much like the cops and the results can be hilarious.

There's a guy stays in Perth and rides with one of those jackets,bad enough but he also has his pan-euro decked out with yellow fluorescent squares,total knob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each to there own it's not for me but neither is riding a gs . It don't bother me Wat anyone else does

They do make me giggle

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yea ive seen them... they get on my tits... its normally wee fat baldy guys that wear them and their riding some kind of poof chariot.. As ridiculous as the Hog guys... with "Clyde Chapter" emblazoned on their leather over vests... hardcore angels from Milngavie or Bearsden that piss their trousers on the way home coz their late for their dinner. ..

stuarts phone

Last edited:
Yea ive seen them... they get on my tits... its normally wee fat baldy guys that wear them and their riding some kind of poof chariot.. As ridiculous as the Hog guys... with "Clyde Chapter" emblazoned on their leather over vests... hardcore angels from Milngavie or Bearsden that piss their trousers on the way home coz their late for their dinner. ..

stuarts phone

Each to their own Stuart, it wouldn't do if we were all the same. My only gripe with these Polite vests is that someone who is in real need of the emergency services sees one ride past (sometimes on a white bike, black leathers and a white helmet) totally ignoring their situation and therefore has a bad opinion of the Police.
Something that I know has happened locally.

"Poof chariot".........REALLY!!

C'mon Stuart, cheer up big fella. The weather is great the now, your bike is fixed, enjoy it.

JimmyMac

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back