Confession time.............

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliderbill

Reaction score
Feel like I've got to do this so here goes.........I am not the most informed person when it comes to online forums and the like - and have always kind of steered away from them until now.
Thought this forum was something i could get into though what with the common S1000 element.

So I may have jumped in with both feet a little bit like......sshould have paid more attention in class.........

I thought I had read a fair bit of the different threads before I jumped in and added my own penny worth....but when I added my joke to the 'what made me smile today' thread i had not actually seen the Joke section (pillock?)......but even worse.....when I did see and actually read (just last night) - the Joke section I actually found the same (but slightly different) joke......posted by fellow Scot Hedgemagnet!

I did and still do feel a bit of a pillock.....but I promise I will improve!

No worries mate at all, we all still post things in the wrong place from time to time. It keeps us Administrators and Moderators on our toes :) It's the posts with "attitude" or "rudeness" we worry more about than the ones in the wrong place.

Carry on posting mate and joining in, your very welcome :)

Bill, i once had to pm turtle because loads of my 'tool bar' stuff, if thats the right phrase, had disappeared. one click on a thumb nail thingy and it was all back. now that's being a pillock. luckily i had the sense to pm turtle to avoid embarrassment.....ohhhh BOLL@@KS ;)

What like, " bless me father for I have sinned, many many times" Kind of thread lol :) I think that could work

Bless me father for I have sinned.

I sold my Fireblade and went to the dark side. Even worse, I don't regret it at all :D

they run a good ship here fella ,and its all gravy
they aren't as draconian as they used to be ;)

Cheers Peeps makes me feel a bit better ;D ;D

Oh well.... in for a penny in for a pound...........

A couple of weeks ago when coming back from Allan Jefferies after getting the bike serviced I apparently contravened the highways act (46 in a 40 limit) so now (tomorrow in fact) I have to go along and do my penance - the speed awareness course.

The camera (I think) must have been somewhat hidden or obscured by something 'cos I have absolutely no recollection of it whatsoever. (Is that in itself not illegal?)

It's just as well they didn't get my photo about an hour earlier tho'....... ::)

Over to you...........

Latest posts

Back