HELLO NEW TO THE SITE

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybob

Reaction score
hi new to the site i pick my new s1000rr and i can't wait bit the bullet and bought one when suzuki brought out another rubbish gixer this year can anyone tell me what the austin racing carbon is like
cheers
tiny

evening and welcome bob from another ex gixxer junkie, pick my s thou up tomo ;D

Hi and welcome

Are you excited? I bet the night before you will be wishing the hours away ;D

Enjoy the site mate

Cheers Rich

hey ho billy bob , Im just over the hill from you , thank fook the northern contingent is picking up

Welcome, I live west oh holmfirth as well.

I had an AR GP Ultimate Carbon can. For about 4 weeks before I sold it and bought an Akra.

Hiya BillyBob...

Welcome to the site... Hope you enjoy your soon to be 'awesome' bike.

billy bob , its sounds like a plan , i have an AR ARCS system on mine , you only 20 minutes away from me so give us a shout this weekend if you want to look.

Godzilla has a point as far as "If you've got the money" get an Arrow or an Akra , as a cheap alternative and for the same power output , theres no difference.

As for the noise , I can honestly say I haven't heard a better sounding beemer than mine , I am running a rather strange map on my PCV thats got quite a few minus parameters , but after a few dyno runs and much fucking about with baffles I get the same power levels as the more expensive systems.
I do have a spare GP Ultimate can from AR which is so fucking loud , baffle or not

Hi bob I have ordered a akra end can at the moment would I be able to marry the arrow downpies with the akra can I quite like the stubby end can
Cheers
Bill

9 days and counting !!

Latest posts

Back