Sponsor Stickers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonara

Reaction score
I didn't fit the sponsor sticker pack to my HP4 Carbon, but am thinking again about it and may put them on at the weekend......anyone any thoughts about this? Yes/no ...looks good or looks naff, any comments?

Got the same dilemma myself....picked my bike up on Saturday and was surprised it did not have the sticker kit applied and was told they dont generally have it fitted at the dealership as some prefer to leave them off. Not put mine on yet but was considering doing it at the weekend. Most of the pics tend to have them fitted but i do love the look of the fully exposed carbon belly pan.

Fit them , I think they look pukka

Totally agree...looks more like a race rep with the sponsor decals fitted and breaks up the carbon (there's plenty more Carbon to take pleasure in on her still)

I was curious whether they would be fitted as the sales info states 'Set of sponsor graphics for individual personalisation'
I called me dealer to confirm and yep they come loose as an option but was a free fit anyways so had the dealer fit...assuming that they have a template or something for positions???

They are all cut out with templates to show where to fit them.....i think I'll probably get them fitted over the weekend as looking at pics with them fitted i think i am sold on it looking better with them on.

Yep, I a going to fit them, just finished washing it in preparation for tomorrow.......can't go out forecast is heavy rain anyway!

No surprise that I didn't fit mine. If Pirelli et al want their logos all over my bike then they can pay me for the privilege. I think it's a bit naff putting sponsor stickers on your bike when you are not being sponsored by any of them, but that is pretty much against the 'biker' grain so I expect I am alone on this one.

No surprise that I didn't fit mine. If Pirelli et al want their logos all over my bike then they can pay me for the privilege. I think it's a bit naff putting sponsor stickers on your bike when you are not being sponsored by any of them, but that is pretty much against the 'biker' grain so I expect I am alone on this one.

can see where you are coming from but alas nearly every helmet, leathers, clothing etc has a logo on hence 'free' advertising. without checking what all of the sponsor decals are on my hp4 .....Gilles tooling, Castrol, Pirelli to name a few....there all on the bike in a lesser form so it's not as if they're sponsor only decals as such.

can see where you are coming from but alas nearly every helmet, leathers, clothing etc has a logo on hence 'free' advertising. without checking what all of the sponsor decals are on my hp4 .....Gilles tooling, Castrol, Pirelli to name a few....there all on the bike in a lesser form so it's not as if they're sponsor only decals as such.

you are quite right, that is a fair point. Because the decal set is optional I took the view that I didn't want it, I'd have still bought the bike if they were factory fitted, so it's just personal taste.

you are quite right, that is a fair point. Because the decal set is optional I took the view that I didn't want it, I'd have still bought the bike if they were factory fitted, so it's just personal taste.

whilst on the subject of free advertising / sponsor decals......

who else hates the huge branding nowadays on crash helmets (thinking AGV, have a Rossi 5 continents which btw I hate AGV compared to Arai that always had previously...restricted view when in an even slightly crouched position)

whilst on the subject of free advertising / sponsor decals......

who else hates the huge branding nowadays on crash helmets (thinking AGV, have a Rossi 5 continents which btw I hate AGV compared to Arai that always had previously...restricted view when in an even slightly crouched position)

I'd always go with 'less is more' when it comes to branding. My shark lid has huge art / decals but it is not obvious (to me), it just looks like helmet graphics design at first glance, French style perhaps?

I'd say my preference would be to fit them! if anybody does not want there's id consider buying them!

OK, so went ahead and fitted them. Surprised how different it makes the bike look with them on. Quite pleased with them, just got to see how long they last. I am not moving the bike for 24 hours just to be sure.

An I and an L came off the Pirelli on the front mudguard, only lasted 3 months. Dealer are not interested that they have come off and I'm going to have to buy a whole new set to replace the letters. Thinking about getting them air brushed on.....

An I and an L came off the Pirelli on the front mudguard, only lasted 3 months. Dealer are not interested that they have come off and I'm going to have to buy a whole new set to replace the letters. Thinking about getting them air brushed on.....

let me know how you get on with that I would be interested to see the result, thanks.

Latest posts

Back