Moto GP 2013

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked the boat for IOM, have to see what the funds are when i get back, 10 days of drinking, eatin and umpteen tanks of fuel leaves a big hole in the secret back pocket ::)

Got the assen email from bookmoto then went on 2 days later and virtually booked out.

Where are you viewing from? Still may make the trip as can blast up the motorways.

We sit in the Rossi Tribute Stand which is called Stechenvail or something like that lol We are right by the target that Rossi sat in one year and when he unveiled the 100 wins banner. Go every year and wouldn't mis it for all the tea in china, awesome 4 days!!

Wife's birthday for silverstone weekend and as she does not know I own one, s1000 so she will be having her day out at home miles away from my bike and I would love to go to Laguna seca but saving to build a house so can't afford to let her see me jetting off around the world for a bike race.

Hope you enjoy yourself, not at all envious??

Wife's birthday for silverstone weekend and as she does not know I own one, s1000 so she will be having her day out at home miles away from my bike and I would love to go to Laguna seca but saving to build a house so can't afford to let her see me jetting off around the world for a bike race.

Hope you enjoy yourself, not at all envious??

Oh dear! So I'm guessing the new house is for you when she finds out about the bike then? Lol :highly_amused:

No I have pre-empted the change but discussing the work that needs doing on the old bike and will later on this summer advise of a part ex for the s1000 at a great deal

Latest posts

Back