Yorkshire Meetup

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll deffo be there for Sunday, I'd like to do Sat night too but can't confirm 'til nearer the time as spinning a lot of plates in August. Any thoughts on where we're going?

Staying at the Bahia Princess Hotel in Costa Adeje Stuart so I think we're pretty close mate, I should be able to hear you lol.
Just round the corner mate....well hook up for a beer if you like
876d63a27fe40195c611050da70a45ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I would have joined you but cant manage that date, maybe next time Jimmy.

Better get ya sun tan lotion ready!

Got a bikers tan this year Phil, head and hands burnt to a crisp. The rest is still pale blue.

Next time:eagerness:

JimmyMac

I'll need to bail out lads.. I could really only do it if we had a van organised.

My flight lands 11.30pm Fri and I'd be too jiggered riding down Sat am. Kind of depended on me and Malic driving down with the bikes and Jimmys bike in the back of a tranny . Malics not going and Jimmy's struggling for time as he's in Bristol...need to organise it for another time...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm out lads too, sorry. My Bristol trip has been postponed and we start a new job in Edinburgh Wednesday so will have to stay local for a couple of weeks.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back