Yorkshire HP4 Carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hello,

Picked up the HP4 from AJs about 3 weeks ago. Run in service done. Love the bike. Took it to Oulton Park last Wednesday and I can say that the TC and ABS work very well as it rained all day and some prat split oil all round the track as well.

I regularly pop out to Helmsley, Hawes and sometimes down to Cadwell. :smile-new:

I've joined this forum to get some hints and tips on some of the many many questions I have about the bike as this seems to be THE place for s1rr stuff.

Cheers.

now then

Have you any pics of the bike?
Not seen the carbon version, is there much difference?

I've done Cadwell once, whats Oulton Park like?

All the best

now then

Have you any pics of the bike?
Not seen the carbon version, is there much difference?

I've done Cadwell once, whats Oulton Park like?

All the best

Hi. The carbon version has blue wheels and lots of carbon fairing, wow! Basically lots of bling but it does look just fantastic. I'll pop a picture up when I get the chance.

Oulton is much, much wider. It is longer, has a few blind summits, much faster. I really enjoy going round Cadwell but it does get a bit boring after a while. The Oulton circuit has more to learn so keeps the interest up. I would say that some of the surface at Oulton (particularly at the chicanes) is bad, other areas have been partially resurfaced so you can find your grip changing as you turn in. I don't recall that at Cadwell but its been a while.... Personally I wouldn't spend the whole day at Cadwell but rather do an evening.

Latest posts

Back