XPEL paint protection price. lmao

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r25sti

Reaction score
got a quote of ?395 plus vat for the kit to be fit and they want the bike for 2 days. suffice to say i will be fitting venture shield soon .lol

Yikes ... I?ve never used paint protection films before, but it?s safe to say I?ll be using Venture Shield, if at all, in future too lol

I paid ?110 for the film (shipped from the US) and ?200 for it be be fitted. The stuff is awesome though, the 'self healing' genuinely works, my bike doesn't have a single scuff, scratch, mark or swirl on it after 7k miles.

Last edited:
I paid ?110 for the film (shipped from the US) and ?200 for it be be fitted. The stuff is awesome though, the 'self healing' genuinely works, my bike doesn't have a single scuff, scratch, mark or swirl on it after 7k miles.

the 15 ive just sold had venture shield on for 10,000 miles and had no swirls either and only 2 minor stone marks and i fit it myself. so for ?98 venture shield it is. :)

I agree the xpel is amazing stuff. I got my kit from the same supplier in the stated as certi, and bought the aplicator gell from the uk supplier and fitted it with a mate over a couple of evenings. Not the easiest job in the world to fit, but perfectl do-able by anyone, so long as you have an extra pair of hands, and lots of patients

My last three bikes have had ventureshield ( approx ?180 supplied & fitted).
Overall excellent but can get a little grimy on the edges.

Latest posts

Back