Wunderlich Titanium

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triplejimmy

Reaction score
These arrived today, very pleased, and half the price of the BMW parts so a bit of a WIN really :smug:

full

Was just looking at a set of these from BMW. Where did you get them and how much were they please

Was just looking at a set of these from BMW. Where did you get them and how much were they please

Rainbow BMW 017zero9 835917. Give them a call they are one of the UK dealers for Wunderlich and they will mail order them for you, it took about 3 and a half weeks for these to come as they had to make them as they were out of stock. Should be able to get them fairly quickly now though, the other part I order came within a week. These were ?149 for the pair not quite half price but, from what I remember the left BMW cover was over ?100 on it's own.

Great thanks. I haven't priced the BMW ones but these certainly look good as an alternative.

I like how they share the same color as the engine and they do not have any large company logos sticking out. This will make them look like they belong there and not an ugly appendage.

Now fitted to the bike. They also come with these rubber sticky tag things that you stick on the inside so they dont rub the casings, nice toutch i thought :encouragement:

full

full

Looks really good. I caved and went for the HP ones, with a discount there wasn't much in it price wise.

Latest posts

Back