Wiring Diagram

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolution72

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the S1000RR??

I'm particularly interested in the handlebar switches, building a track bike so would like to reappropriate some of the functions on the switch.

Regards,

Ryan

I think it might help me in retro-fitting the heated grips on my 2010 bike...

did you find the diagram?

Might be easier to buy one of the STM switchgear units if all you want to do is move some controls about. :)

I have a complete wire diagram for 2012 and later S1000RR's. It does not cover the HP4's. It cost me a significant amount of money to obtain it so I can't provide a copy but I can answer specific questions and provide drawings of specific areas.

I have a complete wire diagram for 2012 and later S1000RR's. It does not cover the HP4's. It cost me a significant amount of money to obtain it so I can't provide a copy but I can answer specific questions and provide drawings of specific areas.

I don't suppose you have a link to where this diagram can be purchased dude, for those who fancy their own copy? :)

I actually got my diagram by the "Brute Force" method; I purchased a new harness and stripped it bare to diagram everything out. I am slowly diagraming everything out in my CAD software now. I can provide you with specific information if that would help.

Once I have the CAD drawing finished, I do plan on sharing. I should have mentioned in my original post that I have the diagram for the main harness and not the smaller, engine harness. I did purchase one of those to disassemble as well, but I have not started on that one yet. The main harness is the important one to have though. I have the ECU pin numbers and corresponding wire colors and their paths. I have also isolated all of the CAN bus wires and their paths. I have all of the fuses and relays identified and all of their functions, as well as their wiring colors and paths. I have all of the wires into the dash assembly traced and identified. I also have the switch assemblies wiring identified by function and color.

I guess what I'm saying is I have the complete main harness decoded and all wiring colors traced and identified. I just have not finished putting it all down into one unified drawing yet.

I would be happy to help anyone with any questions, and provide you with simple drawings about specific switches, wiring colors, and such.

Sounds like a long job you got there dude, very decent of you to share the information. :)

Once I have the CAD drawing finished, I do plan on sharing. I should have mentioned in my original post that I have the diagram for the main harness and not the smaller, engine harness. I did purchase one of those to disassemble as well, but I have not started on that one yet. The main harness is the important one to have though. I have the ECU pin numbers and corresponding wire colors and their paths. I have also isolated all of the CAN bus wires and their paths. I have all of the fuses and relays identified and all of their functions, as well as their wiring colors and paths. I have all of the wires into the dash assembly traced and identified. I also have the switch assemblies wiring identified by function and color.

I guess what I'm saying is I have the complete main harness decoded and all wiring colors traced and identified. I just have not finished putting it all down into one unified drawing yet.

I would be happy to help anyone with any questions, and provide you with simple drawings about specific switches, wiring colors, and such.

Would you mind helping me with an enquiry ,
i have a plug under my fuel tank which is just floating around
not connected to anything ,it looks a bit like a plug that would be connected to
an injector of a coil pack.
it has two wires ,yellow with a brown trace
and blue with a green trace .
i suspect it's a redundant plug from the U.S. Spec fuel valve
but I am suspicious as the guy that had it before me did all sorts
of interesting mods lol
any help would be much appreciated .

Would you mind helping me with an enquiry ,
i have a plug under my fuel tank which is just floating around
not connected to anything ,it looks a bit like a plug that would be connected to
an injector of a coil pack.
it has two wires ,yellow with a brown trace
and blue with a green trace .
i suspect it's a redundant plug from the U.S. Spec fuel valve
but I am suspicious as the guy that had it before me did all sorts
of interesting mods lol
any help would be much appreciated .[

Charcoal filter for U.S.A. market don't worry

I've got a thread running on my current problems, but I think the route cause is the dash isn't getting 12 volts (the fuse is ok) can you advise which of the 2 plugs or pins should be live please?
thanks

hi i am looking for a wiring diagram for the fueling system and ecu pins and wire colouring for a bmw s1000rr 2012. I don't have any throttle its stripped and the butterflies are not moving, any ideas please.

Last edited:
Back