which levers?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derwyn

Reaction score
Hi.

Think I will ask my lass for some new brake/clutch levers for crimbo. Ideally some black ones.

Can one of you guys recommended me a good fitting set? I don't want to spend silly money.

Cheers.

Hi.

Think I will ask my lass for some new brake/clutch levers for crimbo. Ideally some black ones.

Can one of you guys recommended me a good fitting set? I don't want to spend silly money.

Cheers.

CRG are very good. I have them on my 'blade and 996. Will be getting some for my S1000 soon too.

Cheers
Simon

I've got Titax GP black shorties on mine, look the nuts, although I feel I should have gone with the long clutch lever as the end bobble gets in the way, used to it now though. ?100 the pair.New Brake & Clutch Levers for S1000RR.jpg

if it was me I'd go with long folding ones, longer or standard length will give better leverage especially on front brake, try looking at puig ones, they look decent and reasonably priced!

Gilles FX get my vote.

Had them on my RR, have a set on the R. On offer on ebay at the moment too through Calsport.

Length is midway between short and long, just right if you ask me!

Thanks guys. I will sit and have a study of those tomorow afternoon.

The titax ones sound good at 100! Where did you get those micky?

Thanks again, food for thought.

Cheers micky, I have dropped them an email to see if they offer a longer version.

Easy to fit?

Tah.

Pazzo long levers, I had the shorties on there first but found the clutch to be heavy in traffic so sold them and got the longer ones that are much better

Pazzo shorty for brake, pazzo standard for clutch work fine for me. Tried Pazzo shorty on clutch but hard work!

Cheers micky, I have dropped them an email to see if they offer a longer version.

Easy to fit?

Tah.

Cool. Let me know what they say. And, yes, very straightforward to fit :)

Last edited:
Micky. The dudes at calsport can order in a longer version of the titax. 1.25" longer for ?109.

:)

Fab, cheers for that Derwyn. Hopefully they can supply just the clutch lever, if so I'll get one myself.

Back