Which dealer??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJUK

Reaction score
Right guys and girls. I'm new to the BMW motorbike scene having only purchased my s1000 just before Christmas. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of the two BMW dealers service wise. Good or bad.

There's

Allan Jeffries in Shipley

And

Rainbow Motorcycles in Rotherham

Both are pretty much the same distance away from me and my bike is due a service.

How much should I be expecting to pay for a service? What exactly do I get?

Dom

Alan jefferies have served me very well in the past!! Excellent infact. They quoted me 130-140 for a first service as i didnt buy my s1000 from them.

Cant speak for the other you mentioned but i guess they are all much of muchness.

Take it easy.

I've bought and had services from both and both are good. Service depends on interval and consumables but either will quote you over the phone. From where you are AJ is a pain to get to, Rainbow much easier, and they are (used to be) far more relaxed about you taking something for a ride while u wait.....

Cool. Cheers guys. I shall give them both a ring. My 2010 bike is at 4000miles. Last service, over a year ago was just over 3000miles.

Forgot to say that AJ have a nice clean waiting area, drinks, tv, wifi, and the lovely suzi on the service desk (not literally, yet). Big showroom. Rainbow, last time I was there was a couple of years back, is a bit more homely, box of biscuits, 20p a coffee, seem to remember a bit of a honey in the accessories area though.

and, yes, I generally rate a business on the quality of the totty serving me.

Ooooo. I like the your thought process. Haha. Doubt the missus will agree but she won't be with me when the bikes being serviced. Haha

Back