which are the best lever sets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxon

Reaction score
I am now looking at a front brake and clutch lever set to replace my standard levers is their any difference in quality between the official bmw race ones or the European china copies.

Stephen on here supplies a few brands.
Prime Factors for Alpha.
Conquest too and obv Lind & Allen Jefferies for HP parts.

I think if its made of the right material and fits you can't go too wrong. Foreign or domestic.
But, its an expensive bike, why scrimp on parts?

- Sent from Mobile

I have the evotech levers and they are well made , look great and are relatively cheap compared to the HP stuff

The HP ones are made by Gilles. In terms of quality they are excellent.

I don't trust Chinese quality control, particularly for something as critical as a brake lever lol.

There are several European alternatives to the HP ones which is a matter of personal taste. Alex has posted on that above.

HP levers get reasonable money on resale also, should that be a factor in your decision process.

Harris racing were great on my zx10 I've just kept standard on my s1000 until they snap

I didn't like the Gilles FX shape, but they are great quality and half the cost of the BMW HP Levers that Gilles also make.
I do like the Titax GP's and the Brembo RCS lever. So on that line I would like the TRW/Alpha/Harris parts as they are virtually identical.

Latest posts

Back