What rearsets and levers would you recommend?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevie Mac

Reaction score
Hi folks, looking for some recomendations if you've got a minute.

2016 S1000RR

What rearsets would you recommend? Functionality as well as looks

What brake and clutch levers?

i don't like silver, prefer Gray or Antrasite type colours. I do like the Motorrad levers but they are a bit pricey, anyone used Evotech stuff?

Thanks, Stevie

Stevie - I believe Gilles make the HP ones but not sure if any cheaper without the HP branding? Be careful what you do buy however as I believe some levers may not work with the cruise control...again same may apply for quickshifter compatibility on the rearsets. The guys on here are much more technical than me so am sure correct suggestions are coming!

Last edited:
Stevie if you are looking at evotech check with conquest carbon for forum premier members discount pricing on them. Perhaps ring Alan Jeffries and see what price they'll do the HP ones at with forum discount also.

:)

I'm looking for a rear set that takes peg position back a inch n down half inch. Also be careful with levers clutch lever needs travel a fair distance to work correctly some aftermarket could cause problems

Stephen, perfect mate, much cheaper than all of the other non BMW suppliers. That's a competitive price when compared against the after market parts, much rather go with HP stuff. Also got a price for the Gilles HP rearsets as well, ?466. I'll just double check the levers work with cruise control. ?11 delivery from Germany, I'll check with Alan Jefferies and see if they can do anything with the forum discount but I doubt they will beat that price. Thanks again mate.

Re: KFM-Motorr?der

If you are considering buying HP levers and rearsets I would recommended using the website linked below. They are well worth considering when ordering OEM parts as their pricing with the current exchange rate is extremely competitive.

http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/cms/en/genuine-spare-parts/bmw-spare-parts
Thanks mate, I'll take a look. Can I ask a question if you don't mind please?

Ive had a look at the website Stephen provided. You can select year of make up to 2015, then chose HP rearsets, part number: 77 25 7 724 553
Fine so far however the Photgraphs and installation instructions (PDF) show the 2014 and earlier gear lever and linkage set up I.e. Horizontal shift rod and gear lever pivots on the rearsets as opposed to the vertical shift rod on the 2015/16 with gear lever pivot on the engine case.

I can can see from the pics on your thread you have the very nice HP Gilles rear sets fitted to your 2015 K46, it may be that they are just using a generic picture to display? Where did you get yours from?

Last edited:
I can recommend the BMW online store. I got my levers from there too and they were delivered within the week and easy to fit too. Just be aware of the clutch lever microswitches for the QS and CC, not to bend the switch actuators. I asked my dealer if they could better that price and even sent them a screenshot from the online store to prove it was a genuine BMW outlet and they weren't interested.

Those rearsets shown are the earlier HP ones, only thing I can suggest is send them an email and ask. I've also used KFM-motorraeder for the HP slip-on and they provide a good service too.

Sorted lads. Total of ?754 inc VAT and ?11 delivery for levers and rear sets from KFM. UK BMW Motorrad price was ?880 so a considerable saving thanks to Ryan and Stephen. Vey much appreciate the advice lads, top site and great people, thank you.

Back