What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Bought some goodies

Warmers look sex

20211029-172513.jpg

Had to buy new discs

20211029-174753.jpg

Bought this thing as well, no idea what it does

20211028-221216.jpg

Lovely day this Autumn

20211029-091657.jpg

Last edited:

Do the warmers work? Have you checked with an IR temp gun?
RaceFoxx right, do they embroider everything they make?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Do the warmers work? Have you checked with an IR temp gun?
RaceFoxx right, do they embroider everything they make?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If only I had a very expensive IR gun

The Stahlbus bleed valves arrived.
Plus I'm giving these brembo pads a try. At ?125 for a full front set up, worth a shot !!
Anyone used them ? As I've not heard much about them.

The Stahlbus bleed valves arrived.
Plus I'm giving these brembo pads a try. At ?125 for a full front set up, worth a shot !!
Anyone used them ? As I've not heard much about them.

Sorry, which Brembo pads?

BTW the Stahlbus are a complete fecker when the lines are empty of fluid. Probably worth feeding the lines then adding the valve in when it's 90% full, messy as that would be.

Last edited:

Sorry, which Brembo pads?

BTW the Stahlbus are a complete fecker when the lines are empty of fluid. Probably worth feeding the lines then adding the valve in when it's 90% full, messy as that would be.

Cheers for the heads up but I won't be fitting them ;)

Brembo Race pads

BRA07091

07GR90RC

Cheers for the heads up but I won't be fitting them ;)

Brembo Race pads

BRA07091

07GR90RC

I?ve been using them, the first use caught me off guard and nearly put me in the gravel after swapping from OEM pads haha! They like to be hot before they will stop you.

Had no issues with fade once up to temp and nice progressive consistent braking but I personally prefer something with a little stronger initial bite

They have just started to wear a little uneven now causing a longer lever pull but that?s more down to the callipers than pads as I?ve read a few people having the same problem on Hayes.

I?m going to try something a little cheaper like the SBS dual carbon etc this time around to compare.

I normally run sbs dc but had to put the standard pads back in and was highly impressed with how the perfomed. I was going to buy standard pads but I was told it could be one of several options so no guarantee they'd be the same brand. So took a punt on the brembos.

Mmmm... Santa delivered early. I do love big boxes. :joyous:

Tons of stuff. I'll unpack it all on Saturday. Way better than my Alpha stuff. RPM Carbon, Thailand. Beautifully made.

IMG_6566.jpgIMG_6585.jpegIMG_6586.jpegIMG_6587.jpegIMG_6567.jpeg

Last edited:

Ooo they will look lovely on! I?ve been looking into some frame and swing arm guards, did you get stung with import duty, vat etc? Cheers

Looks good that I have Carbonin stuff of mine which is excellent quality, I'm gonna order the full carbon tank cover from rpm

Ooo they will look lovely on! I?ve been looking into some frame and swing arm guards, did you get stung with import duty, vat etc? Cheers

I asked Andreas to put $150 value on the box. In reality $2280.00. Got stung for ?33.72. :encouragement:

IMG_6589 copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back