What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Sounds awesome but I?ve got an engine warning light on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you do about Servo motor ? Did you leave it in place or did you use ServoBuddy to plug the connector ?

Just left it plugged in and disconnected the cables as per the instructions

Full Akra system and carbon can
42c853895eb078f099e8fdb90ad79872.jpg

looks great did u fit it yourself?

Yeah I did it myself

I puzzled why you have engine light. If Servo is plugged and you didnt touch O2 sensors, there is no way ECU knows you have different headers.

I would double check Servo connector. If this doesnt work, I guess you would need to call ECU tuners. But again, as I got told by HM, ECU is smart enough to adapt to whatever headers are attached and fueling is good.

Spoke to my mate in Spain who's a mechanic for the OMG team and he reckons the servo motor has topped out. I'll get him to adjust the parameters when he maps it.

Spoke to my mate in Spain who's a mechanic for the OMG team and he reckons the servo motor has topped out. I'll get him to adjust the parameters when he maps it.

yeah or buy ServoBuddy for 50gbp. Much smaller unit, no hassle at all

yeah or buy ServoBuddy for 50gbp. Much smaller unit, no hassle at all

+1, I would just fit ServoBuddies to negate the issue.
It might have been that you inadvertently roared the servo plate when removing the cables

Just had a look at it again. There's a kit that comes with a restrictor plate for the servo. It doesn't mention it in the instructions that came for the servo though, that's why I didn't fit it.

I'll fit it in the morning

Just had a look at it again. There's a kit that comes with a restrictor plate for the servo. It doesn't mention it in the instructions that came for the servo though, that's why I didn't fit it.

I'll fit it in the morning
Didn't you say it's connected? As long as it's connected into BMW loom you shouldn't see engine light. A plate is just a way to mount it as I understand

Didn't you say it's connected? As long as it's connected into BMW loom you shouldn't see engine light. A plate is just a way to mount it as I understand

No, the plate restricts the servo positioning so it doesn?t move too far out of position.

The servo pulley is removed and replaced by a dummy cam and then there?s a restrictor plate that keeps the servo on the same sweep as if the exhaust valve was installed.

That?s why the fault is showing, the servo has moved too far because I disconnected the exhaust cables and hasn?t fitted the dummy cam.

Got it. I removed mine completely and replaced with the buddy

Latest posts

Back