What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on their site, couldn't find a set at that price.. might have been a one off.. total steal at that kind of money !

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Baron vg rates them and I like that you can fully custom them ie design colour wise

My RST opened when I crashed...I figured people use them as they crash a lot and they are cheaper to replace over all.

Alex, I think you may have been unlucky. Did you hit kerbing? I?ve always found RST in the last 10-15 years really good. Dianese seems on the other hand to be like tissue paper. When I ended up in the medical centre I asked them not to cut my leathers off me and they laughed.... the suit was in shreds alreasy and they?re not cheap.

Last edited:
Alex, I think you may have been unlucky. Did you hit kerbing? I?ve always found RST in the last 10-15 years really good. Dianese seems on the other hand to be like tissue paper. When I ended up in the medical centre I asked them not to cut my leathers off me and they laughed.... the suit was in shreds alreasy and they?re not cheap.

Maybe - the zip on the arm opened up / ripped on my T1 Jerez lowside - shaved some skin off my arm. 50mph...

I should have my custom made RST airbag suit next week,I previoulsy had a texport suit that fell apart from a low side at Donny
The RST suits I tired on for sizing looked very good quality

They?re old school leather thickness ie they?re not made extra light for sponsored upper level guys who just get their lackey to take the truck to get repaired. Not a criticism, I?d love to be at that level. I?m amazed at the holes in the MotoGP riders leathers after a crash.

Perfect for me. A different cut from my evo II?s.
Evo II?s I?d describe as road cut ie fairly comfortable standing up right, but a little bit of bunching on stomach although a couple of pounds extra weight solved that. Evo III?s more modern race cut ie perfect on the bike, slight tendency to make you very slightly stoop as per Dainese, Alpinestars etc. Quality, stitching, aRmour etc fabulous. A step up from my Evo II?s and those old leathers have taken so much abuse without a problem. Gloves wise I?ve tried every make. Alpinestars the worst, even ?Five? gloves not that good. IMHO of course.

Screen Decals

Received in the post today courtesy of Rage Designs. Just a small personal touch to add to my screen and they also match my new Shoei helmet.

attachment.php

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?14931-Shoei-X-Spirit-III

Anyone looking to upgrade their pushbikes, Chain Reaction offer a brilliant next day service for ?1.00 extra in postage.

I ordered a pair of road tyres Midday yesterday for my Whyte MB they arrived here at 6pm...considering COVID and it's a Saturday I thought that was unreal service...
f7dfbf47fa68ab43cd862db016e3e0c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back