What brought you to BMW?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pete, you related to Jordan on here, I think you are brothers. Lol

JimmyMac

Haha brillant Jimmy. I'm not that brave tho I always have tc on in slick.

I had a 08 zx10 before my S1000.. Loved it till second gear gave up. My mate has a 10 plate s1000rr but it broke and the dealer gave him a 14 s1000rr demo. Long story short I had a shot on it (asked the dealer and got insured) on the Friday night and rode it like it was my own bike out with the lads on a blast... Monday morning bought one of the last Motorsport 14s in the uk. Happy days.

Ahhh my brother!!! All the gadgets off is a must try. I find the combination of a grabby clutch, anti wheelie and tc is like having my mum sitting on the back seat. I must admit in the wet or damp I have grown to like it but my first trackday in slick mode still had the power being cut back when the front came up. The marshals said it was a big improvement over the normal mingers I pull. If the BSB boys don't have it, I don't want it either:loyal:
http://M j

I wanted to give myself a challenge at start of 2014, so I sold my amazing black and gold RR9 Blade and bought a bucket list machine a 2004 ZX10R as I'd heard and read so much about them. Harder to ride than the blade but just as capable, not at all bad for a then 10 yo machine, had two good summers out of it, started to wander again as you do. Fancied a new challenge, toyed with an SP Blade, called Vic Devines to find out you couldn't fit rear pegs to it, that was that. Decided I wanted a thou rr, called Dalkeith, salesmans like can you hear that bike revving, I'm like yeah, well thats a stunning HP4 thats just been chopped in for a new thou rr....keep it for me my man. Anyhow, having never even sat on one I done the deal the following day. Chopped in my 10R and had the 4 delivered...I just knew it was right for me... not only is it a great bike its a real looker too.

Latest posts

Back