Want to go insane lol

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephens1000rr

Reaction score
Ok so got some protective graphics!! And by **** this would push your patience lol!!! Tail unit is like a jigsaw lol the right side for the left, left side for the right hahaha

Few tins are well needed for this labour haha

Thoughts?

IMG_0001.JPGIMG_0002.JPGIMG_0004.JPGIMG_0005.JPGIMG_0006.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You?ve done a great job on the application, looks professional! [emoji16]

Last edited:
People certainly won't have trouble telling what model of bike it is! ;)

You?ve done a great job on the application, looks professional! [emoji16]

Cheers Oli my Patience is shite so abit surprise at myself!

Appreciate your comment mate (Y)

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be best to unwind the extension lead fully before using the hairdryer again Stevie, can cause big heat build up in the coil of cable and can fuse the cables together.

Would make for a great insurance claim though, lol.

Bikes looking really good, some tank pads like Stomp etc will go a long way to helping you get the most feedback from the bike when opening it up, will save you bruised nuts too when you hit the anchors at warp factor 5 when you see the PSNI sitting on the overpasses.

JimmyMac

You'd be best to unwind the extension lead fully before using the hairdryer again Stevie, can cause big heat build up in the coil of cable and can fuse the cables together.

Would make for a great insurance claim though, lol.

Bikes looking really good, some tank pads like Stomp etc will go a long way to helping you get the most feedback from the bike when opening it up, will save you bruised nuts too when you hit the anchors at warp factor 5 when you see the PSNI sitting on the overpasses.

JimmyMac

Cheers for the advise jimmy never really thought lol.

Going to have a look tomorrow for a pair lol as you say I?m not into the nutcracker lol

#f**kapeelers hahah

Bike getting there mate just exhaust for abit more noise as the saying goes loud pipe saves lives lol and bits and bobs to go mate

Absolutely stunning sir.
Round of applause for that man

Back