Unleash the beast

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray5208

Reaction score
Yea, gone over the 600 mile and she's in on Wednesday for first service & fit tailtidy and remove the limiter , sick of banging up against it and then get the exhaust baffle out, bring on the good times :smug:

gone a wee bit higher than 600 on mine.....oooops.....but can't get in for the 1st service till July 19th :0(

right does ya head in keep hitting the rev limiter though, can't wait to remove it
btw what Tail Tidy have you opted for??? think I'm going to give up on the D3 Components one....however superior looking they are....just wanna get that fugly standard chunk off!!!

Yea mate know the mileage feeling ,I'm upto 800 as the dealers is so busy , I've had to stay off mine sometimes as 4 week wait to book in and dealer said don't go over 1000 miles as could effect warranty.
gone for R& G tailtidy, fancied the D3 but don't like the horror story's I've been reading

Mine went in on 813, only done yesterday! Absolute beast now!

All done, wow what a machine & happy with the tail tidy ...let the sun keep shining

Back