Tyco Fairings

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Just posting this guys to see if anyone on the forum would be interested before I post elsewhere. In the next month or 2 I am going to be removing all the tyco fairings and putting up for sale. It will consist of full fairing kit and fuel tank, 2 screens ( 1 white, 1 blue background ). They are for a gen 3 model but whoever fancies them if they have a Euro 4 or pre euro 4 then the correct belly pan will also be supplied, the top tank fairing is also signed by Hutchy. The price I would be looking for is ?1500 plus the purchasers fuel tank in part ex.
I think this is a fair price but please feel free to comment.
I also haven't made up my mind 100% as yet but may also let the blue titax lightweight wheels go with all discs, abs rings and tyres etc.IMG_0906.jpgIMG_1133.JPGIMG_1144.jpgif I decide to sell i'd be looking about ?1500 but may take a set of cast ones in part ex.

Probably the best looking S1K I've seen, ?1500 a bargain for that level of workmanship, I'm guessing a '19 bike on the way Budgie?

No Stu not bailing mate and no Mac not getting a 2019 until it's about 6 months old (are you ordering one ) I'm going to keep the 2017 another year and have decided to do another replica.

2f8b7037b3257c696b47ad900c981944.jpg

ab9e884dcf1f84a539df6e41c8d18b73.jpg

That?s not me by the way, lol.

Am I close Budgie? If so I can send you more photos I took quite a few of her bum cheeks.

JimmyMac

fec me mate I emailed motoxcambri about these last month all in they want about 1500 when re you considering selling the fairings

sorry spelling error will you sell sooner if possible

No Stu not bailing mate and no Mac not getting a 2019 until it's about 6 months old (are you ordering one ) I'm going to keep the 2017 another year and have decided to do another replica.

Good mate...glad to hear it. Good idea about the bedding in period before purchase...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back