Tt 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been once and never went to peel .. I take it it's worth a trip over there this year??

We were in posh bell tents in Douglas so whilst it got a bit wild never got wet or too windy.

What a week though! Great racing, excellent trails and an all round good time. Got a guided lap of the course with Steve Parrish which was fantastic, riding round with earpieces in while he told us about each corner. Lines, speed, gear, crashes over the years. Expensive but so worth it, really nice guy too. Shame it was at 6am on the Thursday, pissing down with rain and foggy over the mountain.

Yeah there were those posh big bell tent things on the rugby club we were on. About ten of them ended up flat lol.

To be honest it wasn't the greatest year and the racing never really got going. Even the senior was red flagged and done in 2 go's. Was still an awesome week and as the old saying goes "a bad day of racing is better than a good day at work"

Had a good time at the TT this year weather was a bit crap but its right to say its better than been at work, seen you Jim but never had a catch us sos mate, as we didn't know what days were what as weather was changing everything but glad everyone got home safe, thats the main thing

Had a good time at the TT this year weather was a bit crap but its right to say its better than been at work, seen you Jim but never had a catch us sos mate, as we didn't know what days were what as weather was changing everything but glad everyone got home safe, thats the main thing

No worries Kevin, glad you made it over and had a good time. I'm over next year for 12 days so will cu then if not before.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back